skip to content | skip to navigation

accessibility | a-z site map | graphics version | text version

Harbury Parish Council

Harbury Cemetery


Harbury Cemetery.

Harbury Cemetery is situated in Park Lane. It opened in 1874 and is owned and maintained by Harbury Parish Council.

The cemetery is open seven days a week, all year round, and provides a peaceful haven in the centre of our bustling village.

There are many mature trees in the cemetery including a wonderful copper beech and an avenue of Irish Yews.

In recent years, hundreds of spring bulbs have been planted by a group of volunteers ‘Friends of Harbury Cemetery’.

A copy of the cemetery rules and current fees are available to download from this page, below.

Related Documents